HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» am I in the correct forum
by xusmc1775 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 pm

» Imitrex Prescription On Line
by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:41 am

» Buy generic cialis online now
by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 am

» Serious lesbian dating. Sex dating in woodville ohio.
by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 pm

» Где лучше заправить картридж?
by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 am

» Images Caffeine
by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 am

» how to make tramadol stronger
by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 am

» More as tatty as download
by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 am

» Где лучше заправить картридж?
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:19 pm

» one piece hentai nico robin one piece hentai online
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 am

» Aloha What a wonderful day
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:16 am

» EdmefoWkes
by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 pm

» http://www.merchantcashadvances.org small business loans
by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 am

» Cheap Tickets White Sox
by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 am

» noclegi katowice spodek
by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:01 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 eXc Testing Procedures & Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eXc Kryptic
Admin
avatar

Posts : 130
Credits : 134
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: eXc Testing Procedures & Regulations   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:57 am

Welcome to eXc and thank you for choosing eXc as your desired clan for Metroid Prime Hunters. You need 3 recommendations to get into eXc. You'll need a imp, non imp, and a final test. The testers will put up your results on the forums. If you fail you can get a retest from the tester that failed you. Once you get into eXc, I'll mark you as a eXc member. Please be active when you make it into the clan. Below are the current testers.

eXc Imp Testers
eXc.Kryptic
eXc.Skillz
eXc.Necro
eXc.Trent

eXc Non Imp Testers

eXc.Kryptic
eXc.iiiTzKaL
eXc.Necro

eXc Final Testers
eXc.Kryptic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanexc.forumotion.net
JesuZz iTz eXc mmmmmmmmwm

avatar

Posts : 186
Credits : 158
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 28
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: eXc Testing Procedures & Regulations   Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:23 am

eXc Kryptic wrote:
Welcome to eXc and thank you for choosing eXc as your desired clan for Metroid Prime Hunters. You need 3 recommendations to get into eXc. You'll need a imp, non imp, and a final test. The testers will put up your results on the forums. If you fail you can get a retest from the tester that failed you. Once you get into eXc, I'll mark you as a eXc member. Please be active when you make it into the clan. Below are the current testers.

eXc Imp Testers
eXc.Kryptic
eXc.Skillz
eXc.Necro
eXc.Trent

eXc Non Imp Testers

eXc.Kryptic
eXc.iiiTzKaL
eXc.Necro

eXc Final Testers
eXc.Kryptic
I can be a tester in everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crew-zone.blogfree.net/
eXc Carnage

avatar

Posts : 133
Credits : 156
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 25
Location : On top of yo' mama.

PostSubject: Re: eXc Testing Procedures & Regulations   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:39 pm

JesuZz iTz WoR mmmmmmmmwm wrote:
eXc Kryptic wrote:
Welcome to eXc and thank you for choosing eXc as your desired clan for Metroid Prime Hunters. You need 3 recommendations to get into eXc. You'll need a imp, non imp, and a final test. The testers will put up your results on the forums. If you fail you can get a retest from the tester that failed you. Once you get into eXc, I'll mark you as a eXc member. Please be active when you make it into the clan. Below are the current testers.

eXc Imp Testers
eXc.Kryptic
eXc.Skillz
eXc.Necro
eXc.Trent

eXc Non Imp Testers

eXc.Kryptic
eXc.iiiTzKaL
eXc.Necro

eXc Final Testers
eXc.Kryptic
I can be a tester in everything.

Yeah, he was tester in everything in V1/x and WoR too...

I can be tester for non-imp, my imp fails, but im working on it, I can Predict spawning and I know stage control and all that shit, I only need to aim, alittle more Perfect... I just changed my sens to 3...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesuZz iTz eXc mmmmmmmmwm

avatar

Posts : 186
Credits : 158
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 28
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: eXc Testing Procedures & Regulations   Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:43 am

xXMrWolfXx wrote:
JesuZz iTz WoR mmmmmmmmwm wrote:
eXc Kryptic wrote:
Welcome to eXc and thank you for choosing eXc as your desired clan for Metroid Prime Hunters. You need 3 recommendations to get into eXc. You'll need a imp, non imp, and a final test. The testers will put up your results on the forums. If you fail you can get a retest from the tester that failed you. Once you get into eXc, I'll mark you as a eXc member. Please be active when you make it into the clan. Below are the current testers.

eXc Imp Testers
eXc.Kryptic
eXc.Skillz
eXc.Necro
eXc.Trent

eXc Non Imp Testers

eXc.Kryptic
eXc.iiiTzKaL
eXc.Necro

eXc Final Testers
eXc.Kryptic
I can be a tester in everything.

Yeah, he was tester in everything in V1/x and WoR too...

I can be tester for non-imp, my imp fails, but im working on it, I can Predict spawning and I know stage control and all that shit, I only need to aim, alittle more Perfect... I just changed my sens to 3...
I played once Kriptic and imo he looks good as me, I played him when here was 2 am so w/e.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crew-zone.blogfree.net/
JesuZz iTz eXc mmmmmmmmwm

avatar

Posts : 186
Credits : 158
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 28
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: eXc Testing Procedures & Regulations   Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:45 am

JesuZz iTz eXc mmmmmmmmwm wrote:
xXMrWolfXx wrote:
JesuZz iTz WoR mmmmmmmmwm wrote:
eXc Kryptic wrote:
Welcome to eXc and thank you for choosing eXc as your desired clan for Metroid Prime Hunters. You need 3 recommendations to get into eXc. You'll need a imp, non imp, and a final test. The testers will put up your results on the forums. If you fail you can get a retest from the tester that failed you. Once you get into eXc, I'll mark you as a eXc member. Please be active when you make it into the clan. Below are the current testers.

eXc Imp Testers
eXc.Kryptic
eXc.Skillz
eXc.Necro
eXc.Trent

eXc Non Imp Testers

eXc.Kryptic
eXc.iiiTzKaL
eXc.Necro

eXc Final Testers
eXc.Kryptic
I can be a tester in everything.

Yeah, he was tester in everything in V1/x and WoR too...

I can be tester for non-imp, my imp fails, but im working on it, I can Predict spawning and I know stage control and all that shit, I only need to aim, alittle more Perfect... I just changed my sens to 3...
I played once Kriptic and imo he looks good as me, I played him when here was 2 am so w/e.
So w/ that I mean that I can test good as how he does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crew-zone.blogfree.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: eXc Testing Procedures & Regulations   

Back to top Go down
 
eXc Testing Procedures & Regulations
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Testing Books ctg
» Komodo 9 Testing...
» Do you agree or disagree
» Komodo 5 tests
» Portfish (new engine)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: eXc Clan :: eXc Tryouts-
Jump to: